New CloneCD games database v2.0.0.2

Posted 29 December 2000 12:15 CET by ZiSE

Submitted by: PaRaDoX Source: http://www.mod.myokay.net/english/StarGate.html The new version has nothing really new, but you need this one if you want to use LiveUpdate, cuz all old CloneCD Games Database versions will not be supported anymore. Please uninstall the old version before install the new one!!! Nothing to add. Till the new version(s) of Perfect Copy you might give this one a try.
Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 30 Dec 00 00:17
hi could you help how could i copy psx cd ?

Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 30 Dec 00 03:35
you have to give a bit more info.
- What burner are you using?
- What burning program/s are you using?

-What media (blank CD are you using)
- What PSX game/s are you referring to? as some are copy protected.
- Are you talking about PS1 or PS2?
- do you have a single burner or do you have two drives?

Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 30 Dec 00 06:14
Hiya Paradox, I didn't post the question on copying PsX one games, but, could you give me the info on copying PsX 2 games? I haven't had any problems using my Philips 4x4x32 404k, I've been able to use Nero and CdrWin successfuly. Thanks for your help

Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 31 Dec 00 02:26
Well PS2 CDs come in two different flavours. THere are some that you can back up just as normally as you would with PS1 disks. The second category is the ones that are DVD based and you have to have the original ISO's for them to be able to Back them up.

The ISO files can be backed up using either Disk Juggler 3.0 or CDRWIN. Similar situation as if you were to back up the DC CDs.

Apparently the Disk Juggler 3.0 is the best program for doing that.
I have not heard any experiences with Nero for this area yet.

But in any case your PS2 should have the New MOD to be able to play them backups.

Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 31 Dec 00 11:11
PaRaDox - hey, I'm trying to copy DC games. I can only copy games that are already burned. Can you help?

Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 01 Jan 01 04:32
While were on the subject of burning psx games, how can u detect a copy protected program, ive heard of hidden copy-protection files, how do u find them, can u plz help me?

-thanks in advance

(someguy)

Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 01 Jan 01 12:10
Thanks Paradox..I'll give it a try.

someguy: If you wanna test out what protection a program/game CD has, download a program called Protection Detector. You could download it @ www.megagames.com go under the psx utilities I believe. You will also need to download Clonecd (www.elby.de) because the Protection Detector program will tell you WHAT kind of write protection it has AND how to bypass it using some CloneCD settings. That should have answered your question I hope

Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 01 Jan 01 21:31
thanks.. _Night

Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 01 Jan 01 23:08
Can some one please help me with copying dreamcast games I heard you can't is that true.

Unknown
CD Freaks Guru
Posted on: 02 Jan 01 00:29
yes you can burn it witch discjuggler of prassi

Posted on: 20 Jun 01 21:38
I BELIEVE THAT PS2 HAS TO BE CHIPED BEFORE IT COULD READ ANY BACK UP'S THAT U HAVED MADE IT THAT TRUE OR FALSE ?? PLS ANSWER MY QUESTION THAKS IN ADVANCE AND IF SO !!!! WHERE CAN I FIND IT OR WHAT IS IT CALLED ANOTHER QUESTION WHICH IS THE BEST COPYING PROGRAM FOR COPYING PS2 GAMES ??? THANKS IN ADVANCE PLS ANSWER WATING FOR REPLY ASAP THANK U

Posted on: 20 Jun 01 21:45
HI TO EVERYONE I APOLIGISE FROM THE PREVIOUS MSG WHICH I HAVE NOT CHECKED THE FINAL DRAFT OF SPEELING AND FORGOT TO CHECK THE VOCABULARY.... SOOO SAME QUESTION IN MORE CLEARER VERSION DOES YOUR PS2 NEED TO BE CHIPED TO READ BACKUP'S YES OR NO AND WHICH IS THE BEST COPYING TOOL FOR PS2 GAMES??? THANK U IN ADVANCED!!!!!

Posted on: 12 Dec 01 06:05
Hi I need help. I don't have a clue how to copy PS2 games. Please tell me step by step. What is a modchip and what does it do?

Posted on: 12 Dec 01 16:03
is there any way you can copy dc px2 games on a normal cdwriter as ive got no dvd rom if so can anyone please tell me how cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted on: 31 Jan 02 02:13
i want to know how to burn playstation 2 games with a sony burner and the game is gta3 or any other games that arent protected so how do i do it please email your reply with step by step instructions please and i am using clone cd my email is hans_screwvala@hotmail.com

Posted on: 07 Apr 02 12:27
Hmmm, errr,,,, i heard that u have to have a DVD burner to copy PS2 games , cuz they are in DVD format (well most of them) and, id suppose the burning program that came with your dvd burner should be Okay to copy PS2 games, and on the other hand ppl are talking about burning PS2 games with your normal cdr burner, is that true??? ... well i dont think so because, DVD to CD is possible, BUT the file size on the DVD is maybe to big to fit onto the cd, beacuse as a DVD holds something gigs, and a CD only hold 650-700 megs max....... Oh and another thing,Dont the PS2 console have to have a MOD CHIP in - order to play back up discs which u have burned FROM ORIGNINAL COPIES U OWN, with a DVD burner or a cd-R----- CAN U BURN WIT CD-R??--- heh..... well i hope this helped SOME ONE cuz ineed hlp two plz plz answer my questrion guys..... :* i just found out something....... O in nxt msg this one to long alrdy... catch u s00n

Posted on: 13 Jun 02 21:12
hey guys, i need to know is there any way that i can copy and play a ps2 game without the use of a mod chip? i have 2 cd drives one of them being a dvd player and a cdburner. Do i need a special program to do this and if so can you tell me how to obtain it?

guest
where or can i copy a disk that will play my cdrs on my playstation I have a sony 24x cd rw thanks bud!

guest
i keep misplacing my cd, and therefore would greatly appretiate it if YOU could guide me in being able to play age of empires 2 conquerors or even kings without my CD!merci,obligata,danks,arigato,dhanyavad,gracias,mshukria,thanx......

Posted on: 12 Sep 02 02:44
I just got aa dvd burner and wanted to know the secret to copying and then being able to play the PS2 games with the DVD format.

Posted on: 12 Sep 02 02:46
I wanted to know the secret to making the PS2 games that are dvd format which are copies play in my PS2. Thanks

Posted on: 12 Sep 02 02:46

Posted on: 22 Sep 02 10:08
Hi i need help.I want to know if its possible to burn playstation 2 games without a DVD burner.also do you have to have a modchip to play it. by the way i have a DVDrom and a burner.please send me step by step instructions on how to burn playstation 2 games.

Posted on: 26 Oct 02 14:37
hi can anyone tell me step by step how to copy copyrighted pc games please?? email me - JoeyNix@Hotmail.com Thank You JoeyNix

Posted on: 10 Dec 02 14:03
...This Site Sucks........You all Suck....As well as any ROM and EMULATOR sites, And every YOU-GAY-OH site....FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD... LOL