The biggest and the best Graphics program just got updated. Mainly bug fixes but hopefully they’ll make quite a lot of difference, I just hope they’ve fixed it so that I dont always loose my irc connection the second I open photoshop.
Significant fixes in the 6.0.1 release include the following:
- The painting tool brush picker has new usability improvements:
* Enter brings up and dismisses the preset picker at the current mouse location.
* Double-clicking a brush in the picker selects the brush and dismisses the picker.
* The current brush is always highlighted in the preset picker.
* The First Brush and Last Brush keyboard shortcuts (> and <) work regardless of whether the current brush exactly
matches a preset brush.
- Image clipping paths in EPS and TIFF files saved from Photoshop 6.0.1 have been modified so that other software, such as QuarkXPress, is able to read them.
- ImageReady is able to save and preview animations under constrained memory conditions.
- There is no slow-down of performance when files in the Open Recent list are unavailable.
- Batch file naming works correctly.
- Export Paths to Illustrator retains path scaling.
- Using certain tools (such as move, marquee, or lasso) after using the Open, Save, and Print commands no longer generates a Program Error dialog.
- Selecting a single color in Color Range now works correctly.
- Online help is accessible for more Web browser configurations.
- New Japanese character map (CMap) files are included to resolve conflicts with ImageStyler 1.0 and PageMaker 6.5.2 Plus.
- Memory usage is better on all Windows operating systems; the network should no longer become unavailable when Photoshop is running.
- Showing and hiding edges for a selection no longer requires pressing Ctrl+H twice.
Download it HERE
If your into graphics and dont use this program then you are obviously not into graphics.
17 Comments on Photoshop 6.0.1
- Posts: 35
- Posted on: 05 Apr 01 01:35
- Posts: 2027
- Posted on: 05 Apr 01 09:57
- Posts: 42
- Posted on: 05 Apr 01 10:28
- Posts: 691
- Posted on: 05 Apr 01 13:45
- Posts: 45
- Posted on: 05 Apr 01 14:42
- Posts: 906
- Posted on: 05 Apr 01 21:12
- Posts: 35
- Posted on: 05 Apr 01 23:45
- Posts: 38
- Posted on: 06 Apr 01 15:22
- Posts: 3
- Posted on: 08 Apr 01 01:51
- Posts: 7
- Posted on: 09 Apr 01 15:07
Most popular headlines
- Tue 16 Apr 16:12 by DoMiN8ToR
- Software, Windows 8
The upcoming update of Windows 8 might allow users to boot to the desktop again.
- Fri 12 Apr 15:10 by DoMiN8ToR
The number of jobs in the film and music industry in the United States has increased despite the claimed negative effects of illegal downloads.
- Tue 9 Apr 14:23 by DoMiN8ToR
The PirateBay has moved to the domain thepiratebay.gl in fear that their previous domain would be ceased by Swedish authorities
- Wed 17 Apr 13:57 by DoMiN8ToR
- Solid State (ssd)
A Chinese tech site has posted a picture that reveals details on Intel's 9 series chipset.