Elitebytes releases VeloSSD 22.214.171.124 – makes your PC faster
Our German friends from Elitebytes have released a new version of their SSD disk caching solution VeloSSD. The software uses a SSD as a large cache. If you would like to know how it works and what the advantages are, then read this well written explanation by our Senior Administrator Seán but the general idea is that it makes your computer faster. The latest version is now 126.96.36.199 and here is the changelog:
Changelog (v 2.0.06):
- Write stress hardened. Crystal Diskbench was executed 45 times in a row. There was nothing unusual to expect or detect.
- Issues preventing a machine to start were researched and fixed.
- One very big issue was that of a user reporting boot hang after installation. The software was changed to detect and neutralize this missbehaviour.
- Removable Storage is not longer allowed as cache for Boot Volumes
- A warning was added before a boot volume cache is created.
- The minimal cache size is now 8GB.
1 Comments on Elitebytes releases VeloSSD 188.8.131.52 – makes your PC faster
- Posts: 104
- Posted on: 10 Jul 12 15:19
Most popular headlines
- Tue 16 Apr 16:12 by DoMiN8ToR
- Software, Windows 8
The upcoming update of Windows 8 might allow users to boot to the desktop again.
- Fri 12 Apr 15:10 by DoMiN8ToR
The number of jobs in the film and music industry in the United States has increased despite the claimed negative effects of illegal downloads.
- Tue 9 Apr 14:23 by DoMiN8ToR
The PirateBay has moved to the domain thepiratebay.gl in fear that their previous domain would be ceased by Swedish authorities
- Wed 17 Apr 13:57 by DoMiN8ToR
- Solid State (ssd)
A Chinese tech site has posted a picture that reveals details on Intel's 9 series chipset.