Silicon Power Introduces the All New Slim S50 SSD
This is a press release and has not been written by Myce editors
Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions today unveils a new addition of its Slim series 7mm 2.5” SSD. The Slim S50 features the latest controller technology to provide a brand new experience in excellent performance and cost effectiveness for computer enthusiasts.
To deliver enhanced performance stability, S50 is equipped with an all new controller that is unlike any other solutions in the market. Coupled with the latest firmware and advanced controller circuit design, the S50 enables stable IOPS performance under extended period.
The new Slim S50 provides remarkable performance with the SATA III 6Gbps interface. Its read and write speeds are twice the speed under the SATA II interface and over four times faster than that of a traditional hard drive. Featuring advanced high speed NAND flash, S50 delivers high data transfer rate up to 530MB/s in read speed and 200MB/s in write speed.
SP S50 is more reliable and durable than tradition hard drives. Weighing only 63 grams with a mere 7mm thickness, the S50 is one of the lightest of its kind and is the ideal solution for users looking to upgrade their ultra slim notebook and desktop. The S50 SSD is available in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, and is backed by a three year warranty.
Slim S50 Product Feature
-7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks
-SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
-Super-high transfer rate: 530MB/s max. Read speed
200MB/s max. Write speed
- Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
- NCQ and RAID ready
- Sustain IOPS performance over other competing solutions on NTFS file system
- Implemented with ECC technology to guarantee data transmission reliability
- Built-in with SMART monitoring system
- Low power consumption
- Shockproof & Anti-Vibration
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3 year warranty
Slim S50 Product Specification
- Capacity: 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB
- Dimensions: 100mm x 69.85mm x 7mm
- Weight: 63g
- Ultra Slim 7mm depth
- Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
- Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max
- Color: Black
*Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform.
- 23 Apr 13 Silicon Power 16GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDHC Review
- 02 Apr 13 ADATA launches its enterprise SSD series – The SX1000L
- 29 Mar 13 Silicon Power Presents Blaze B20 USB 3.0 Pen Drive
- Silicon Power Expands Its SATA III 6Gb/s SSD Lineup Velox V55 and Slim S55
- 26 Mar 13 ADATA Solid State Drives get slimmer – Entire SSD lineup in 7mm form factor
0 Comments on Silicon Power Introduces the All New Slim S50 SSD
Most popular headlines
- Tue 16 Apr 16:12 by DoMiN8ToR
- Software, Windows 8
The upcoming update of Windows 8 might allow users to boot to the desktop again.
- Fri 12 Apr 15:10 by DoMiN8ToR
The number of jobs in the film and music industry in the United States has increased despite the claimed negative effects of illegal downloads.
- Tue 9 Apr 14:23 by DoMiN8ToR
The PirateBay has moved to the domain thepiratebay.gl in fear that their previous domain would be ceased by Swedish authorities
- Wed 17 Apr 13:57 by DoMiN8ToR
- Solid State (ssd)
A Chinese tech site has posted a picture that reveals details on Intel's 9 series chipset.