Slysoft releases AnyDVD 18.104.22.168 – removes new BD+ protection
If you want to make backups of your optical discs, then you might have found out that the usual burning software lets you down. Many discs are protected by copy protections which should prevent you from making backups, fortunately there are tools like AnyDVD that will help you with that. Slysoft today announced a new version of AnyDVD. Below you can find the changelog.
Changelog of AnyDVD
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Added dialog to ignore the “VerifyTitleKeys failed” error
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New: Added PowerDVD 11 & 12 version information to logfile
- Change (Blu-ray): Processor with SSE no longer required for certain discs
- Change (Blu-ray): Removed “A, B & C” selection from Blu-ray region code settings. They only confused people.
- Fix (Blu-ray): Incorrect region code detection with some discs
- Fix: Installer didn’t set correct user permissions
- Fix: Drive sense codes were not forwarded correctly
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
More information and downloads can be found on the Slysoft website. If you decided to purchase AnyDVD now, you’ll receive a 20% instant discount (valid till July 29th)
6 Comments on Slysoft releases AnyDVD 22.214.171.124 – removes new BD+ protection
- Posts: 3914
- Posted on: 13 Jul 12 00:02
- Posts: 9654
- Posted on: 13 Jul 12 00:07
- Posts: 12734
- Posted on: 13 Jul 12 00:38
- Posts: 14422
- Posted on: 13 Jul 12 00:51
- Posts: 386
- Posted on: 13 Jul 12 14:36
Meaning they had caved to pressure and thus all new disks were stumped for backups.
I see it and it seems you are simply saying it supports new versions of BD+.
How is that a story, that is a feature added with every new AnyDVD release. Just because new disks come out with slight tweaks to how BD+ is implemented.
Just like Sony Arcoss was on DVDs
- Posts: 2698
- Posted on: 13 Jul 12 21:00
The fact that I'm quite fond of the product in question makes it a little more forgivable, but I still find myself just a little bothered by it. I'm sure I'll get over it (-;
Most popular headlines
- Tue 16 Apr 16:12 by DoMiN8ToR
- Software, Windows 8
The upcoming update of Windows 8 might allow users to boot to the desktop again.
- Fri 12 Apr 15:10 by DoMiN8ToR
The number of jobs in the film and music industry in the United States has increased despite the claimed negative effects of illegal downloads.
- Tue 9 Apr 14:23 by DoMiN8ToR
The PirateBay has moved to the domain thepiratebay.gl in fear that their previous domain would be ceased by Swedish authorities
- Wed 17 Apr 13:57 by DoMiN8ToR
- Solid State (ssd)
A Chinese tech site has posted a picture that reveals details on Intel's 9 series chipset.