Slysoft releases AnyDVD 188.8.131.52 – brings default region code back
If you want to make backups of your optical discs, then you might have found out that the usual burning software lets you down. Many discs are protected by copy protections which should prevent you from making backups, fortunately there are tools like AnyDVD that will help you with that. Slysoft today announced a new version of AnyDVD. Below you can find the changelog.
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added a “disc.inf” file to the root of the Blu-ray disc with useful information for 3rd party tools.
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning, if the Online Protection Database cannot be reached.
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Added option to remove CSS mastering errors. This has been enabled by default in the past, but is only needed for a handful of discs (e.g. “Go”, R2, Germany), and is now disabled by default.
- Change (Blu-ray): Because of popular demand, the default Region code setting is back. Remember, if you want to remove the region lock of Blu-ray discs, you *MUST* specify the region of the *DISC*. Not of your player. Not of your country. Of the *DISC*. Check the packaging or the disc itself for region code markings.
- Fix (Blu-ray): Playback problem, if region lock was removed with some discs.
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
More information and downloads can be found on the Slysoft website. If you decided to purchase AnyDVD now, you’ll receive a 20% instant discount (valid till November 4th).
There are 0 comments
Most popular headlines
- Fri 29 Aug 05:08 by DoMiN8ToR
Although Microsoft is not updating Windows XP anymore since April this year, a d...
- Thu 28 Aug 04:08 by DoMiN8ToR
Microsoft has released the Windows 8.1 August Update again, the company withdrew...
- Wed 27 Aug 08:08 by DoMiN8ToR
The Russian group or individual that leaks confidential Microsoft information to...
- Wed 27 Aug 03:08 by DoMiN8ToR
Dutch security researchers discovered that the Java website has been used to dis...
- Thu 28 Aug 11:08 by DoMiN8ToR
Android build (LRW50D) has been spotted in the Chromium issue tracker, the...