Slysoft releases AnyDVD 220.127.116.11 – brings default region code back
If you want to make backups of your optical discs, then you might have found out that the usual burning software lets you down. Many discs are protected by copy protections which should prevent you from making backups, fortunately there are tools like AnyDVD that will help you with that. Slysoft today announced a new version of AnyDVD. Below you can find the changelog.
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added a “disc.inf” file to the root of the Blu-ray disc with useful information for 3rd party tools.
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning, if the Online Protection Database cannot be reached.
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Added option to remove CSS mastering errors. This has been enabled by default in the past, but is only needed for a handful of discs (e.g. “Go”, R2, Germany), and is now disabled by default.
- Change (Blu-ray): Because of popular demand, the default Region code setting is back. Remember, if you want to remove the region lock of Blu-ray discs, you *MUST* specify the region of the *DISC*. Not of your player. Not of your country. Of the *DISC*. Check the packaging or the disc itself for region code markings.
- Fix (Blu-ray): Playback problem, if region lock was removed with some discs.
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
More information and downloads can be found on the Slysoft website. If you decided to purchase AnyDVD now, you’ll receive a 20% instant discount (valid till November 4th).
There are 0 comments
Most popular headlines
- Wed 16 Apr 05:04 by DoMiN8ToR
An update to the Anti Malware Service for Windows XP is causing systems to slow ...
- Tue 15 Apr 07:04 by DoMiN8ToR
DVDFab has posted a clarification on of their disc decryption policy on our foru...
- Mon 14 Apr 04:04 by Vroom
Review: Crucial M550 Reviewed by: ANTONIS SAPANIDIS Provided by: Cr...
- Mon 14 Apr 05:04 by DoMiN8ToR
Microsoft released two patches already for users who received error codes 800700...
- Wed 16 Apr 06:04 by DoMiN8ToR
Sony today announced the successor of the FMP-X1 4K Ultra HD Media Player. The F...