Slysoft releases AnyDVD 126.96.36.199 – brings default region code back
If you want to make backups of your optical discs, then you might have found out that the usual burning software lets you down. Many discs are protected by copy protections which should prevent you from making backups, fortunately there are tools like AnyDVD that will help you with that. Slysoft today announced a new version of AnyDVD. Below you can find the changelog.
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added a “disc.inf” file to the root of the Blu-ray disc with useful information for 3rd party tools.
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning, if the Online Protection Database cannot be reached.
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Added option to remove CSS mastering errors. This has been enabled by default in the past, but is only needed for a handful of discs (e.g. “Go”, R2, Germany), and is now disabled by default.
- Change (Blu-ray): Because of popular demand, the default Region code setting is back. Remember, if you want to remove the region lock of Blu-ray discs, you *MUST* specify the region of the *DISC*. Not of your player. Not of your country. Of the *DISC*. Check the packaging or the disc itself for region code markings.
- Fix (Blu-ray): Playback problem, if region lock was removed with some discs.
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
More information and downloads can be found on the Slysoft website. If you decided to purchase AnyDVD now, you’ll receive a 20% instant discount (valid till November 4th).
There are 0 comments
Most popular headlines
- Fri 15 Aug 04:08 by DoMiN8ToR
Several Windows 8.1 users complain their PC doesn't start anymore after installi...
- Fri 15 Aug 02:08 by DoMiN8ToR
Microsoft's Windows 365 cloud operating system seems to be a reality. Informatio...
- Thu 14 Aug 04:08 by DoMiN8ToR
The cybercriminals behind the SynoLocker ransomware, which secretly encrypts dat...
- Thu 14 Aug 07:08 by DoMiN8ToR
More traces of the tablet Google develops with HTC can be found in the Android s...
- Fri 15 Aug 10:08 by Kerry Brown
Microsoft intends to deliver a technical preview of their next operating system,...