Mushkin announces Atlas Deluxe – World’s fastest 30GB mSATA SSD
This is a press release, unmodified by Myce editors
Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced the worldwide launch of its new 30GB Atlas deluxe(TM) mSATA solid-state drive (SSD), scheduled to start shipping this month.
The new 30GB Atlas deluxe(TM), the latest from the award-winning mSATA SSD product line, is the fastest on the market, featuring read/write speeds up to 555/365 megabytes per second, and 4KB random read/write IOPS up to 92,000/70,000. Atlas deluxe(TM) delivers SSD reliability and performance, in a lower-powered, smaller mSATA SSD form factor that measures about an eighth of the size for easy installation on any device with an mSATA slot. Validated for NVELO Dataplex(TM) caching software and Intel(R) Smart Response Technology, the Atlas deluxe(TM) mSATA is well-suited as a cache for existing hard drives or as a standalone SSD for thin and light laptops and Ultrabooks(TM).
“Atlas deluxe(TM) is one of the top mSATA SSDs on the market today, having won Editor’s Choice from TheSSDReview.com for delivering ‘top performance at an unbeatable price,'” said Brian Flood, Director of Product development at Mushkin. “We are pleased to expand this award-winning product line with a new 30GB offering. Even the most demanding customers can now satisfy their performance needs at a price that just makes sense.”
- SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS firmware
- SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s)
- Supports ATA APM, Security Set, NCQ
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Built-in BCH ECC (Up to 55 bits correctable per 512 byte sector)
- High speed MLC NAND
- MO-300 (mSATA) form factor (50.80 x 29.85 x 4.85mm)
- User-upgradeable firmware
- RoHS, FCC, CE
- 3-year limited warranty
There are 0 comments
Most popular headlines
- Tue 18 Nov 12:11 by DoMiN8ToR
Users on the Android Issue Tracker report a SMS bug in Android 5.0 Lollipop runn...
- Fri 21 Nov 07:11 by DoMiN8ToR
Intel plans to release SSDs based on 3D NAND in 2015 with "disruptive cost&...
- Mon 17 Nov 04:11 by DoMiN8ToR
An important update Microsoft released last Tuesday fixing a critical vulnerabil...
- Fri 21 Nov 04:11 by DoMiN8ToR
The Chinese website IThome.com and Russian AngelWZR report that a new build...
- Fri 21 Nov 06:11 by DoMiN8ToR
Antivirus test organisation Virus Bulletin has tested 48 virus scanners for Wind...