Silicon Power Introduces the All New Slim S50 SSD
Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions today unveils a new addition of its Slim series 7mm 2.5” SSD. The Slim S50 features the latest controller technology to provide a brand new experience in excellent performance and cost effectiveness for computer enthusiasts.
To deliver enhanced performance stability, S50 is equipped with an all new controller that is unlike any other solutions in the market. Coupled with the latest firmware and advanced controller circuit design, the S50 enables stable IOPS performance under extended period.
The new Slim S50 provides remarkable performance with the SATA III 6Gbps interface. Its read and write speeds are twice the speed under the SATA II interface and over four times faster than that of a traditional hard drive. Featuring advanced high speed NAND flash, S50 delivers high data transfer rate up to 530MB/s in read speed and 200MB/s in write speed.
SP S50 is more reliable and durable than tradition hard drives. Weighing only 63 grams with a mere 7mm thickness, the S50 is one of the lightest of its kind and is the ideal solution for users looking to upgrade their ultra slim notebook and desktop. The S50 SSD is available in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, and is backed by a three year warranty.
Slim S50 Product Feature
-7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks
-SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
-Super-high transfer rate: 530MB/s max. Read speed
200MB/s max. Write speed
– Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
– NCQ and RAID ready
– Sustain IOPS performance over other competing solutions on NTFS file system
– Implemented with ECC technology to guarantee data transmission reliability
– Built-in with SMART monitoring system
– Low power consumption
– Shockproof & Anti-Vibration
– Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
– 3 year warranty
Slim S50 Product Specification
– Capacity: 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB
– Dimensions: 100mm x 69.85mm x 7mm
– Weight: 63g
– Ultra Slim 7mm depth
– Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
– Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max
– Color: Black
*Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform.
There are 0 comments
Most popular headlines
- Fri 12 Sep 12:09 by DoMiN8ToR
The popular mobile radio app TuneIn receives a lot of negative comments after th...
- Fri 12 Sep 07:09 by DoMiN8ToR
Xbox One owners complain about noise coming out of their game console. The issue...
- Wed 10 Sep 03:09 by DoMiN8ToR
TDMore today announced the availability of "Free DVD Copy" which allow...
- Thu 11 Sep 05:09 by DoMiN8ToR
Several German websites have been provided with new screenshots of Windows 9. Th...
- Mon 15 Sep 01:09 by Vroom
Review: Kingston DT HyperX 3.0 64GB Reviewed by: Antonis Sapanidis P...