SP/Silicon Power introduces Firma F80–Metallic collection USB flash drive
This is a press release, unmodified by Myce editors
Memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power today announced its newest Firma series, a metallic collection of USB flash drive. The Firma F80 features a sleek unibody with remarkable 64GB capacity and is the perfect storage solution for fashion-conscious users.
The all new Firma F80 combines exquisite design and artistic craftsmanship. Inspired by the postmodern design concept, the F80 highlights a ring shaped metallic unibody exterior in silver gray. The robust zinc alloy case is sand blasted to create a delicate metallic shine and can resist scratches and fingerprint marks from daily usage. The F80 is ultra compact yet extremely durable; with only 4.5 mm in thickness, the drive utilizes COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology to be water, dust, shock and vibration proof.
Firma F80 incorporates functionality with superb design; the circular shape on the end makes it easy to grasp and use by users and can be easily fitted on a keychain. The metal unibody is heavy-duty and can be easily recycled for environmental purpose.
SP Firma F80 features hassle free cap-less design and is available in 4 capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. All Silicon Power USB flash drive products come with a lifetime warranty, SP Widget application software which provides seven major back up and security tools and a 60-day trial version of NIS (Norton Internet Security). For more information, please visit the SP/Silicon Power website: www.silicon-power.com
• Exquisite metallic design as a fashion accessory
• Stylish and sturdy zinc alloy exterior
• Cap-less design
• COB(Chip On Board) technology
• Water, dust, shock and vibration proof
• Size: 44.0 x 18 x 4.5 mm (minimum 12.3mm)
• Weight: 5.9g
• Interface: USB 2.0 & 1.1 compatible
• Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
• Color: Silver Gray
• Material: Zinc Alloy
• Operating temperature: 0° C ~ 70° C
• Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
• Warranty: Lifetime warranty
There are 0 comments
Most popular headlines
- Wed 16 Apr 05:04 by DoMiN8ToR
An update to the Anti Malware Service for Windows XP is causing systems to slow ...
- Tue 15 Apr 07:04 by DoMiN8ToR
DVDFab has posted a clarification on of their disc decryption policy on our foru...
- Mon 14 Apr 04:04 by Vroom
Review: Crucial M550 Reviewed by: ANTONIS SAPANIDIS Provided by: Cr...
- Thu 17 Apr 10:04 by DoMiN8ToR
The Chromium issue tracker reveals a screenshot of a Nexus 5 running Android 4.4...
- Mon 14 Apr 05:04 by DoMiN8ToR
Microsoft released two patches already for users who received error codes 800700...