VSO DivXToDVD 2
VSO Software have developed DivXToDVD 2.0 as a quick and easy way to put AVI, DivX and other commonly used media files onto a DVD so that they are viewable on any standalone DVD player.
VSO-Software produces CD and DVD burning software. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, a wide range of tools are available to complete your daily backup jobs. Solutions are built to meet your real needs, download their free trial products and you will understand why so many movie backup products use VSO technology.
The program features will continue to evolve on DivXToDVD as VSO are committed to added new features to the program over time.
At present the application is designed to convert files (AVI, DIVX, VOB, satellite streams, MPEG, IVX, WMV etc.) to a compatible DVD file structure. This can be useful if you want to watch a video file on your TV using a standard home DVD player rather than on your PC.
- Supports DivX, XviD, Mpeg4, MOV, AVI, WMV video format and much more
- Supports AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3 and much more audio format
- Can merge up to 4 hours of data from multiple movies or episodic files.
- Support subtitles files ( SRT )
- NTSC / PAL format or auto
- Widescreen, full screen or auto
- Automatic chapter creation and edition
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is not damaged
- Quality mpeg2 encoder
- Fast mpeg2 encoder (max speed in registered version only)
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (all format supported)
- Themes/skin support
- Dockable dialogs / customizable interface
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Support of Double Layer format
- Multilingual support
In VSO’s Own Words:
DivXToDVD converts and burns your internet movie files to a compatible DVD.
DivXToDVD is a 1 click solution to convert your movie files to a compatible DVD playable on any home DVD player.
DivXToDVD supports most popular format such DivX, XviD, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your single files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. The version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
Now we will look at the Installation and Program Run Through….
Get an alert
- I also Thank you. It has always been my...
- At last the cinavia detection is broken with the...
- THank you Albert.
- @Cienoway, your post [now soft-deleted] is...
- There are 32 bit versions of every Windows...
- Quote: Originally...
- I don't see android, or Linux being all that...
- Besides the guys who run those 500ft electronic...