LG BH12LS35 12x Blu-Ray Rewriter Review.
LG were kind enough to send us their latest 12x Blu-Ray recorder, the BH12LS35. The Drive supports 10x reading of Blu-Ray SL media and 8x burning on Blu-Ray DL, and also it supports writing and reading of DVD±R/RW, DVD-RAM and CD-RW media. For more info about LG and its products, you can visit their website.
Here are the specifications off the BH12LS35 that we found on the LG website.
Let’s take a look at the packaging.
Left and right sides.
What’s inside the box
Now it’s time to take a look at the drive itself and what the drive came shipped with.
Our retail package contained the BH12LS35 drive, a software CD, an SATA cable and a four pin to SATA power converter cable.
Now let’s take a closer look at the drive.
A general view of the drive.
The front of the drive is very stylish, with several logos, the super multi blue, the LG logo and the Blu-Ray Disc logo. At the bottom we can see the blue led, the emergency eject hole and the eject button.
Top of drive
Bottom of drive
The labels indicate that the drive was manufactured in December 2010 in China.
On the rear we have the SATA power connector and the data connector.
Now let’s head on to the next page were we can take a look at the features of the drive….
Get an alert
- I don't think Cinavia alone is to blame, but it...
- Quote: Originally...
- Don't think Cinavia is to blame. Personally, I...
- If this is true, it does show how it's possible...
- Arcsoft TMT is (was?) a great software. But it is...
- Cached writing always give me pause.......
- Still looks just like AOL from 20 years...
- I'm not using Windows 7, I won't know if Windows...