Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB Review
Review: Samsung Spinpoint F4EG 2TB
Samsung is considered one of the leading manufactures in many consumer products, and here in MyCE most of our Samsung reviews are based on optical disk drives (ODD).
This time we will be taking a closer look not on a ODD, but on a traditional spinning HDD. Our test bench will be hosting the Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB hard drive for some tests.
For more info about Samsung hard drives you can visit their website, here.
Samsung Spinpoint F4 Specifications
Here we can see the specifications of the Samsung spinpoint F4 as seen on their web site.
Not much to say and to show about the packaging of the hard drive, it comes on a plastic case that holds the HDD, and it has 4 screws and a quick installation manual that has information on how to install the hard disk, it even has info for IDE hard drives but you want be needed this.
A view of the hard drive.
For this review we will be a pc with the following configuration:
- Motherboard: Gigabyte P55A-UD4
- Processor: Intel i5 750 @ 3.2GHz
- RAM: 2 x 2GB Corsair Dominator PC-12800
- GFX: ATI Radeon HD 5670
- Sound: Onboard Realtek
- Hard disk: Western Digital 250GB RE (for the OS)
- Hard disk: Western Digital black 1TB
- Display: Fujitsu Siemens 22"
- Operating System: Windows 7 Premium (64 bit)
For our tests we will be using the following software:
Ø HD Tune pro
Ø HD Tach RW
Now let’s take a look on the basic info of the two hard drives.
Here we can see a more detailed view about the Samsung F4 2TB
The information about the Western Digital Black 1tb as we can see, this hard disk is used.
Get an alert
- .... and so the censorship of the web begins. ...
- This is the fundamental problem with proprietary...
- Circumventing an internet blockade is what the...
- As far as I know, all the decryption programs are...
- This is really kind of Funny in a way DvdRanger...
- Ok, guess I will get in again, DVDNEXTCOPY used...
- A tempest in a teapot. You can make the same...
- This is nothing new, just buy a rubber ducky at...