Transcend StoreJet 25M3 and 25D3 USB3 HDD review
Features, specifications, and supplied software
Features and specifications
Now let’s take a look at the special features and specifications of the Transcend StoreJet 25M3 and 25D3.
StoreJet Elite backup software was supplied on each of our review samples. It’s a simple matter of installing the software onto the host PC in order to use StoreJet Elite.
We will now take a very brief look at the StoreJet Elite backup utility.
On first starting the StoreJet Elite software, we are able to select the package to start as soon as we boot the PC, and we can also enable the “one touch feature” for drives that support the “one touch backup button”, such as the StoreJet 25M3.
The main StoreJet Elite options menu
The data backup and sync options
Email backup options
The StoreJet Elite backup software allows you to create a backup of your internet favourites folder.
The encryption options, allowing backups to made secure.
The “sync all” feature allows you to selectively change what you wish to backup, and from this screen you may also setup a backup schedule.
We only very briefly tested StoreJet Elite.
The one touch backup worked flawlessly with the StoreJet 25M3, and the “sync all” feature worked equally well on both drives, with no problems to report
Now let’s head to the next page where we will recap on USB3…..
Get an alert
- I'll try to do some further tests later today if...
- Great work on this Sean. Some new things have...
- From my testing, syncing files between PCs in...
- @Sean, will you write about it? Thanks for...
- You can see a lot of others with this problem at...
- Thanks for letting us know tonypitt and welcome...
- This same problem has started occurring this past...
- Quote: Originally...