The idea of some extra coins in the pocket at the end of the month sounds enticing to many. The gig economy has brought a breakthrough in the lives of people who want to boost their earnings by working part-time.
The E-commerce giant Amazon leads the front in providing part-time work opportunities. Recently, the company has started the Amazon Flex program for independent delivery partners. It helps you earn some extra cash by making deliveries for Amazon.
You will get paid for every completed gig (delivery) posted on the Amazon Flex app. If you have a vehicle and some spare time for everyday deliveries, you can make some fine bucks. Find everything you should know about the app up next in the article.
About Amazon Flex
Amazon receives millions of orders every day for a variety of items across the globe. Though the company has a wide network of delivery agents, the demand may rise frequently. Thus, it becomes difficult to manage all the orders, and the company requires some extra hands to help them deliver.
Amazon Flex program provides the company with independent delivery agents who work part-time to deliver the orders. In return, the delivery partners can earn good money for every delivery made by them. You will have to work on the Amazon Flex App to find and pick-up orders.
Features of the App
Amazon Flex app comes with an easy-to-use interface and is available in multiple languages. The home page gets updated with available delivery packages every day. You have to accept delivery, and the app will assign it to you.
The app provides you with the location and direction to the pick-up station as well as the delivery address. There is a help menu on the upper right corner of the home page. It connects you with the support center to resolve any issues during delivery.
Flex app will keep track of all your milestones like reaching the station, picking the order, and completing the delivery. You can also keep a track of your payment status in the “my earnings” option.
How Much can You Earn?
The average earnings of Amazon Flex delivery partners vary by location. On average, you can earn $18 to $25 per hour spent delivering the product.
Your earnings also depend on the total number of deliveries you make, tips, and reviews. Amazon transfers all your payments every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
Your total earnings are taxable, and the payout you get has 1% tax deductions as per government regulations.
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for the Amazon Flex program, you have to meet the following criteria.
- At the time of joining, you should be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a vehicle that meets all safety requirements and applicable laws.
- You must have a valid Driving License, Insurance, PUC certificate, and Registration certificate.
- You must have an android phone with a 6.0 or higher version with GPS, and at least 2GB RAM.
- You must have a registered PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card.
How to download the App and Register?
- Sign-up for the program using your existing Amazon account or create a new account.
- Answer the required questions for a comprehensive background check.
- Fill in your vehicle information and submit the relevant documents.
- Pick a service area where you’re available to make deliveries.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and watch tutorials provided by amazon for delivery best practices.
- Finally provide tax and bank account details for payment to complete your registration.
Note: You will also have to undergo a third-party background check for verification of your address and documents.
Amazon Flex app is an excellent opportunity to cash-in on your free time and boost your earnings. You just have to drive around on your vehicle and help Amazon deliver its products.
The best part about the Flex program is that there’s no experience or qualification required to do the work. With basic knowledge of your area and time management skills, you can make great use of the app.