The National Development Bank is a Sri Lankan banking and financial services institution, headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
They operate in securities, wealth management, capital and development holdings, investment banking, amongst other businesses. NDB’s mission is to be the catalyst in the financial services industry.
NBD is a leading name in the Sri Lankan market for their credit cards offering. Read on to learn about the NDB Silver Credit Card, and how you can apply for it.
NDB Silver Credit Card Features and Benefits
You can now move outstanding balances on your other bank credit cards to a new NDB silver credit card. Simply present 3 most recent credit card statements, along with an application form to your nearest branch.
Apart from exceptional discounts and offers, NDB will go the extra mile to help you with your expenses with cash offers and total bill wipeouts. A haunting bill from your favorite store could be completely wiped out from your statement!
Be the First One to Get Offers
Everyone loves to be first, especially when it comes to the hottest deals in town. With this card, you don’t have to wait for the “season” because you’ll get exclusive access to special offers and savings throughout the year before anyone else.
Whether it’s a dream vacation, your child’s higher education, or just something you had to have, don’t worry about paying for it at once because now you can split it into easy installments.
Just call NDB after your purchase anything. They will convert it to multiple payments over a settlement period that’s convenient for you.
With NDB, you’ll not only get the best deals and discounts at your favorite places, but you’ll also get security and total transparency. Now you can enjoy every benefit and always have peace of mind.
How to Apply for the NDB Silver Credit Card
The process is very straightforward. Simply download the form from the NDB website. Fill in the required details, such as your personal, financial, family, employment information. Print out a copy, and take your documents with you to the branch.
Interest Rates and Fees
The NDB Silver Credit Card is a great option if you are looking for a new credit card that has lots of benefits and perks. Make sure to consider the rates and fees of this card, which are listed below.
- Interest Rate (Retail Purchase): 18%
- Cash Advance: 18%
- Joining Fee – Primary / Corporate Cards: 1500
- Joining Fee – Supplementary / Add-on: 1000
- Annual Fee – Primary / Corporate Cards: 1500
- Annual Fee – Supplementary / Add-on: 750
- Minimum Payment Due: 5%
- Late Payment Fee: 1000
- Cash Advance Fee – Local: 750
- Cash Advance Fee – International: 750
- Primary Card – Re-Issuance / Replacement Fee: 1000
- Supplementary Card – Re Issuance / Replacement: 750
- PIN Replacement Fee – Primary/ Supplementary Card: 150
- Over Limit Fee: 1000
- Limit Enhancement Fee – Permanent: 1000
- Limit Enhancement Fee – Urgent / Temporary: 500
- Cheque Return Fee: 1000
- Duplicate Statement Fee (per copy) less than 1 Year: 300
- Balance Confirmation Certificate Charges (Visa, Tax etc): 500
- Voucher Copy Fee – Local / International: 500
- Interest free days on new purchases (Maximum): 51 days
- Balance Transfer: 0.7% on Balance Transfer amount per month
To find out more about the NDB Silver Credit Card, it is advisable to contact the bank directly. NDB can be contacted by calling +94 11 244 8888. Their head address is No 40 Nawam Mawatha, Colombo 0200, Sri Lanka.
Make sure to consider this information in this article if you are possibly interested in applying for this Silver Credit Card that is offered by NDB.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit products. Ensure you consult the bank’s terms and conditions page before agreeing to anything.