As reported a few days ago a new ClonyXXL version would be released on March 20th which is today. And guess what? BxxxxJ indeed released it:
- Search for SecuROM *new* on CD and test CD (doesn’t have SecuROM *new* but many .EXE-files) accelerated from 3 min to 12 seconds.
- SafeDisc v2.51.x recognition from CD.
- Error with the recognition of Discguard fixed.
- Many small bugs corrected.
- Small tool when starting of CloneCD the adjustments are displayed and Clony can in each case be closed.
- Adaptec’s ASPI Layer 4,7,0,0 are now fully supported.
- Transfer that of the reading drive under Win2000 / XP again activates and improves.
- XP Design is supported.
- DVDs are recognised (films and games).
Unfortunately the English version is still in progress. It is coming according to the ClonyXXL website so be patient!
Source: ClonyXXL Homepage