Available for download at DiViDeZeRo
– Hardware requirements updated.
– Much faster skipping of read errors with the new “Fast Error Skip” option!
– Windows 2000 fully supported without the need to install ASPI drivers
– Windows NT 4.0 fully supported without the need to install ASPI drivers
– New CloneCD.vxd: Windows 95 & 98 supported without using any ASPI drivers
– No need to disable Auto insert notification
– Access to devices which are in use by CloneCD is now totally blocked for other
– New progress bar with percentage display Estimated remaining time display
– New Image File format, easier to create patches for this format (Image files created
with CloneCD 1.x can be read)
– New Keycodes
– No usage limitations for unregistered version
– Renamed some messages and controls
– Devices are displayed by Drive Letter (Windows 9x and NT4) or their driver name
(Windows 2000). Cryptic addressing with Hostadapter and SCSI ID is no longer used.
– Faster scanning of CDs
– Integrated ECC/EDC error correction
– Read/Write engine reworked Write Errors are now better explained
– CloneCD can play sounds, after an operation is finished