Despite Christmas, the Russian company Arusoft yesterday posted its traditional weekly release of its Ultra HD Blu-ray ripping tool, DeUHD. The 13th version of the software, version 18.104.22.168, adds support for 37 new Ultra HD Blu-ray movies. Together with the release, Arusoft also brought back DeUHD lifetime licenses but for a higher price than before.
Despite recent events, where AACS 2.0 Volume Keys were released, DeUHD is still the software that allows ripping the most Ultra HD Blu-ray movies, and every week more movies are added. It’s probably also why the software remains popular and are there are still looking users to buy a lifetime license. At its release, Arusoft offered a lifetime license for €199 ($235), the company ended that offer a few weeks ago and then switched to 6 month, auto renewed licenses for €60 ($71) .
Yesterday it brought back the lifetime licenses, which will now sell at €299 ($354), according to the company the price was increased due to rising research and development costs. Users now have two options, where the lifetime license becomes cheaper after about 2.5/3 years.
Active subscribers to DeUHD continuously see the list of supported movies expanded. With release 22.214.171.124 this are the movies that were added:
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Spider-Man 2
- Spider-Man 3
- Terminator 2
- The Bourne Identity
- The Bourne Legacy
- The Bourne Supremacy
- The Bourne Ultimatum
- The Hunger Games
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- The Revenant
- Transformers: Age of Extinction
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Discuss this release in ourDeUHD Forum.