DVDFab has been rebranded to BluFab today. The software can now be downloaded from a new domain blufab.com. In the announcement for DVDFab / BluFab version 188.8.131.52 the developers write, “Due to some reasons, we have rebranded DVDFab into BluFab, you will get identical or even better features and functionalities. Thanks again for your continuous support! Stay with us, and we will not let you down!”
While we have no official statement from DVDFab, it would be very obvious that the name change is related to the recent seizure of the DVDFab.com domain. Due to an injunction from an American court the domain name was shut down.
BluFab 184.108.40.206 changelog
- Added option to output two audio tracks (HD and non-HD) from one HD audio track for Blu-ray Ripper
- Fixed Blu-ray 3D choppy playback problem on PS3 for Blu-ray Copy
- Fixed a problem that lifetime licenses were registered as expired in certain cases
- Improved user experience of setting output size in Ripper products
- Fixed a problem that the output aspect ratio is incorrect when converting certain video files in Converter products.
More information and downloads can be found on the DVDFab.cn website. The DVDFab.cn website doesn’t reflect the name change, but the downloadable setup file is already named BluFab9135.exe.