Chinese software development company DVDFab has officially released the 11th version of its DVDFab software. The new version comes with a new user interface, adds a YouTube Uploader, adds the option to wirelessly transfer videos to a mobile device, and much more.
It took DVDFab, also known as the monkey due to its logo, more than two years to go from DVDFab 10 to the first beta of DVDFab 11. After a short beta period, the official release version is now available. Like any DVDFab version, also DVDFab 11 comes with all kinds of features to rip, edit, burn and playback movies, either your own or backups of blockbuster movies.
Here is the entire change log of DVDFab 11:
- New: All-new flat design with brand-new user interfaces, plain and simple.
- New: Redesigned prompt dialog floating in from the bottom of main interface.
- New: Integrated the Task Queue Manager to the main interface.
- New: Introduced the YouTube Uploader in Ripper and Converter modules, which allows users to upload the resulting videos directly to YouTube channel.
- New: Introduced the Mobile Video Loader to transfer videos from smartphones or tablets directly to DVDFab 11.
- New: Redesigned the File Transfer to transfer the edited videos directly back to smartphones or tablets.
- New: Introduced the redesigned Video Edit feature in Ripper and Converter modules.
- New: Introduced the all-new Turbo Conversion Engine that supports the latest HW acceleration technologies from NVIDIA, AMD and Intel.
- New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
- New: Added the support for some new Japanese adult DVDs.
- New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the following discs: Hotel Transylvania 2 (BD version), The Shack (2017 BD version), The Equalizer (2014 BD version) and Jason Bourne (4K UHD edition supported only by the 64-Bit version).
- New: Added the DTS codec support to the MKV/M2TS relevant profiles at the Audio section of the Advanced Settings panel.
- New: Added the VP9/VP8 codec support to the MKV relevant profiles at the Video section of the Advanced Settings panel of Ripper and Converter modules.
- New: Added the OPUS codec support to the MKV relevant profiles at the Audio section of the Advanced Settings panel of Ripper and Converter modules.
- Fix: A low speed problem when outputting ISO files to NAS devices.
- Fix: A problem that not all the user selected audio tracks are retained in the final results created by Blu-ray and UHD Creator modules.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
Currently DVDFab has a Halloween promotion with discounts up to 50%. One of the ways to get a store wide discount coupon is by picking a Halloween costume. Try it out here!